Sunday, June 21, 2015

Day 16 of summer break...

It's been a little over 6 months since my last post. I'm pretty good at the bloggin' thing, right? A lot has happened in that 6 months. First and foremost, school is out! I SURVIVED my first year! And with mo major injuries! I also waited about a week before I started to fix all of the things that didn't work this year. So I will have lots of free stuff posted to TPT as soon as I can get it transferred from one computer to the other. So stayed tuned for that, or ya know, comment and send me emails telling me to hurry up and post stuff!!!!

That's all for now! See ya in a few weeks when I post again on the anniversary of this blog!


<3 Sam

P.S. I love this new look for the 4th!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sam! Tell me about Blog Lovin'. I don't know if that's something I should join. Positive experiences?

    I do love your patriotic layout. I am so lazy with layouts. I will have to keep mine until I want to shell out the big bucks for a "professional" look. I don't even know if I can keep up with blogging. Only time will tell.

    Who is your favorite Harry Potter character? It's Snape all the way for me!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cher! So the best way to describe Blog Lovin' is that its kind of like pinterest for blogs. It puts all of the blogs you follow together and sends you emails when they've been updated. Make sense? I like it.

      I used to design websites and now I despise doing it. I have fun with the graphic design part of it, not so much coding part.

      I do love Hermione! But I think my favorite is McGonagall. She is such a great teacher!!!

      Delete