Monday, July 7, 2014

Hi! Hola! Ni Hao! Hello!

Wasssssup! Okay, maybe that one was a bit much... Anyway... I am so excited to launch this new blog! If you've passed by Fun In PPCD then you already know me. (Hi!) If you've never heard of Fun In PPCD, then, Hi. My name is Sam. [waves]

I am so excited to undertake a new role in the classroom this year. TEACHER! I signed my contract on Cinco de Mayo! Yep, I am going to be  teaching (as the TEACHER) SUCCESS this coming year. I was a teachers aide for 10 years. I worked in an autistic classroom for 4 years, then moved to PPCD for the last 6. I absolutely love working in SpEd! This will be first time in a life-skills class, but I am so excited.

I will have tons of great ideas to share with y'all just as soon as I practice them with my kiddos. I hope you guys will stick around on this new adventure with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment