Friday, July 18, 2014

24 days...

There are 24 days until I can get into my classroom. I know most teachers are savoring these last days to relax and spend time with their families. I am partially with those teachers and partially excited to get into my room and set it up. I have spent most of the summer planning as much as I can out. But the last couple of weeks have been spent buying stuff!


First off I got a rug for our circle time area. It's from IKEA and goes perfect with the wreath one of my co-workers gave me. (There's also a little helper showing the size of it!)
 
Then came the pink chairs! (Also from IKEA!)
A chair for me, Mrs. Ashley, and Mrs. Nancy! (I'm going to paint our names on them too!)
   
Then there was the Target dollar spot.


Okay, maybe I am more on the excited side.





No comments:

Post a Comment